These two experiences of Milan are run by Walks of Italy and feature visits to the most important sights of the city, not least the Duomo and the Last Supper.
MILAN CITY STROLL
A private tour lasting 3 hrs 30 min and departing every day, except Sun. and Mon.; between 9:45am and 11:30am or at 2:15pm.
PRICE (for two) from €249 including all tickets and reservation fees
The visit includes:
• Duomo of Milan
• Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
• Castel Sforzesco
• Castel Sforzesco’s museum of antiquities, including works by Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci
• Teatro alla Scala (outside)
• Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (the “Sistine Chapel of Milan”)
• Basilica of Sant’Ambrogio
• Universita’ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
• Ruins of the Imperial Palace on Via Brisa