Learn the culinary traditions and food culture of Sicily through its cuisine and its wines.
Enjoy the friendliness of the locals and take cooking lessons, make excursions, taste renowned wines, shop in local markets, see the wildlife, discover an extraordinary Sicily.
Please, enquire directly to Hotel Villa Ducale to ask about the availability and terms & conditions.
TAORMINA COOKING CLASS PACKAGE
The cooking lessons packages of Villa Ducale luxury boutique hotel include :
- 3 or 6 nights’ luxurious accommodation including buffet breakfast
- Welcome cocktail
- Guided tour to a local cheese factory, with demonstration of the production process of cheese and explanation of their characteristics.
- Transfers included;
- Guided tour of the local market to buy cooking provisions
- Cooking classes and learn how to cook in the Sicilian way
SICILY WINE LOVERS PACKAGE
Discover the Sicilian wine on the slopes of the Etna volcano, going down to the Taormina bay below and enjoy the extraordinary character of the volcano on the Nebrodi Park. The Wine Lovers package includes:
- 3 or 6 nights accommodation in luxurious panoramic rooms including breakfast
- Sumptuous wine Welcome drink
- A guided tour for two persons to the famous Gambino Wines Cellars with tasting of five D.O.C. wines (two whites and three reds) and typical Sicilian dishes (transfer included)
- A special Sicilian evening at the hotel with live folk music and tasting of 3 white wines and 1 red wine (Cubia, Angimbé, Grillo Fina, Etna Rosso doc);
- A dinner for two persons in an elegant restaurant of Taormina (local wines included)
TAORMINA COOKING CLASS PACKAGE - VILLA CARLOTTA
Sister Hotel Villa Carlotta in Taormina proposes a 5 night cooking class package which includes:
- Deluxe Suite with large terrace overlooking the sea
- Fine Etna D.O.C. wine Welcome drink in your room or in the lounge
- Food and wine guided tour of the local market to buy cooking provisions
- Two-hour Sicilian cooking class for two in English, including dinner with the chef