The cooking classes of Le Gemme di Artemisia restaurant on the shores of Lake Garda are led by Chef Andrea. They are aimed at very small groups from one to six people in the restaurant kitchen and are held all the year round.
Here Andrea will share with you his experience and anecdotes about Italian food as you cook and enjoy lunch as well as tasting fine local wines.
Each student receives a personalized folder with the recipes, complimentary bottle of water during the class, apron/s. Students also retrun home with a culinary diploma signed by the chef and a personalized cd with cooking class images.
There are two types of cooking class: BASIC, INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED.
The Basic One Day Course runs like this:
- Hands on cooking class with sample preparations to include Traditional italian Food, Bread, Bruschetta, Ciabatta, antipasti, pasta-ravioli, tagliolini, tortelloni, Risotto and dolci (desserts).
- Welcome with an Italian Breakfast ( cappuccino and Brioche ) on our terrace overlooking the lake Lunch which includes a bottle of wine, a bottle of water, coffee or cappuccino
- Duration 4 hours
- Each student will have a personalized folder with the recipes, complimentary bottle of water during the class, apron/s.
- By the end of lesson the students will receive a culinary diploma signed by the chef and a personalized cd with cooking class pictures
The Intermediate One Day Course again starts with breakfast but participants can choose from the following themes:
- Italian Antipasti
- Finger food
- Home made pasta
- Rice, risotto technique
- Gnocchi ( potatoes dumplings)
- Fish and Seafood
The Advanced Course is an Italian culinary evolution and inlcudes the preparation of a 5 courses set menu with starter, soup, pasta, main course, dessert)