If you are considering planning your wedding in Florence, then The Westin Excelsior Florence luxury hotel by the River Arno proposes the perfect blend of class and comfort for your special celebration in a unique package which includes exclusive ballrooms and the finest a la carte menus.
Just imagine having your reception in the Affreschi room just for you and your guests. It is in 19th century Tuscan style ballroom illuminated by a large polychrome glass skylight.
The walls are embellished by 200 year old frescoes while the floor is inlaid with original terracotta tiles, 150 people can be catered for.
The basic proposal can be tailored to your unique event and to reflect your personality, but includes:
- A Wedding Specialist to assist you in planning event tailored on your needs
- A tasting menu session for up to 4 people, selection of wine included
- Starpoints for the event
- A complimentary one night stay with breakfast in our Premium Deluxe room, with suite upgrade based upon availability (offer applicable to groups with a minimum of 100 participants)
- Welcome amenities in room on the arrival day
- The bride and groom will also receive an invitation to a ceremonial dinner on their first wedding anniversary
The offer is valid for wedding receptions with a minimum of 50 participants.