Hotel de La Pace is elegant and tranquil three accommodation in a 19th century palazzo near to the university of Florence and in a zone of the city perfect for excursions on foot or by bicycle.
It is run by the Viviani family who also own the wonderful Omero Trattoria situated in the Florentine hills
ROOMS AND RATES
Guests stay in 41 rooms in four typologies: Single, Double (for single use), Double Standard, Double Superior and Family.
All been renovated with warm colors and modern comforts such as Wi-Fi web access, air conditioning, mini bar, electric kettle and coffee maker, safe, direct-dial telephone and plasma television with satellite channels.
Do request a balcony room when you book which have views towards the famous Duomo.
Breakfast is included and can be taken in your room at no extra charge or in the salon. Wherever you decide to eat it, you will be enjoying a full buffet of sweet and savory items to fill you up for the day.
A short list of the main facilities of the hotel includes:
- Garage with special rates and parking at 500 meters from the hotel (the hotel is in a restricted traffic zone making it a quiet location)
- American bar for light meals, salads and sandwiches
- Free coffee and tea in the hotel lobby
- 24 hour reception
- Meeting room for 10-15 people with independent entrance
- Dedicated tv channel in room to keep up to date with all events and exhibitions taking place in Florence.
Above all, do take the opportunity ofthe free bicycle rental to explore the city. The hotel's website highlights 3 routes to take: Florence Romantic Itinerary; Florence As You Have Never Seen It; Panoramic and Cultural Itinerary.
As well as 10 Florence excursions from Giotto's tower to Bellosguardo and Ombrellino Villa.